[time-nuts] WWVB

Tom Miller tmiller at skylinenet.net
Sat Feb 23 00:08:11 UTC 2013

Just for another data point. I have a new LaCrosse digital clock that uses
the 60kHz WWVB signal to keep time. It is the model WT-8005U-B, shown here.
http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/8005b/index.php  It has at least three
times in the last two months jumped time. Twice by an hour and once by 6
hours. It corrects after midnight.

Not very reliable if you ask me.

Regards,
Tom