[time-nuts] Hello and new Project

Lizeth Norman normanlizeth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 02:19:34 UTC 2013

Martin,
I don't think that I've ever seen a procedure in the man to reset it.
Do you have the protocol set properly for the various ports? Did you
try pinging at different speeds on startup? The docs suggest you
should get and ascii "?" as a prompt.

Can you:
log into the router and find out what ip address this device occupies?
Then ping that ip or open it with a browser?

Norm n3ykf