[time-nuts] Hello and new Project

Martin A Flynn maflynn at theflynn.org
Sun Feb 24 02:16:36 UTC 2013

Finally broke down and built a crossover Ethernet cable   Manually
setting my laptop to 192.168.56.100, I can connect to the TS2100L on
192.168.56.99

I was able to telnet to the TS2100 L and clear out the stray bits in the
config that were not allowing me to config via the serial port.

Appreciate the help from everyone!

Martin Flynn