[time-nuts] Lady Heather numbers

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Feb 26 00:27:43 UTC 2013

OK.  Found the problem.  Google Earth defaults to 'East' not 'West'.  Forgot
to tell it North/South, East/West.

Looks like your antenna is near the apex of your roof.

The 17 minute span of the picture limits the ability to make a 'long term'
assessment.  However, looks reasonable compared to mine in NW Florida except
the temps seem a bit higher.

Joe