[time-nuts] An embedded NTP server

M. Simon msimon6808 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 20:45:10 UTC 2013

The NXP LPC111x series has a PLL that runs at 156 to 320 MHz. You then divide the clock down (internally by 2,4,8, or 16) to what you want. 50 MHz is the max. for the LPC111x series. Giving you capture ticks in 20nS increments.

I have some experiments in the works with an LPC1114 chip and a 40 MHz DSA222MAB TCVCXO clock (divided by 2 for the LPC1114 input).  But those experiments are just at the schematic stage. I do have the LPC1114s and the DSA222MABs in hand.

Simon

Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.