[time-nuts] An embedded NTP server

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Thu Jan 3 00:36:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:
> --------
> Actually, the OS is not important, floating point support is.

That is one reason that the recent crop of inexpensive ARM Cortex M4
experimenter boards is quite interesting. I picked up two of the TI
Stellaris Launchpads on preorder for $5 each and also snagged a free
STM32F3 board (both are Cortex M4). I haven't gotten to them yet, but
I have projects in mind (always too many projects and not enough
time).

I just finished reading a book that described the STM Cortex line in
detail. All I can say is "wow". What you get for the money is quite
impressive.

Joe Gray
W5JG