[time-nuts] Rockwell 12 Channel GPS Module TU00-D200-401

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 03:26:13 UTC 2013

In a message dated 06/01/2013 02:29:14 GMT Standard Time, jgray at zianet.com
writes:

Yes, I  saw those for $9 each and almost ordered a few. Then I realized
that this  model doesn't have the 10 KHz output. Can the 10 KHz models
still be found,  inexpensively?
------------------------
As is so often the case, it depends on how badly you want them and  just
what you consider to be inexpensive.

Just over a year ago I found four TU30-D140-221 Jupiter modules on  Ebay at
$50 each, including patch antenna and interface cable, and given  how
unobtainium they were becoming I was very pleased with that, and for some  time
now TU60 modules have been available at about the same price, for  example
Ebay # 290770502324.

Sometimes Jupiters with the 10KHz output do turn up more cheaply but you
need to be very careful when it comes to checking the version numbers  as not
all Jupiters with the 10KHz output had it properly  synchronised to the
1PPS.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR