[time-nuts] Silicon Chip 2.5GHz 12 Digit Frequency Counter

Merv Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 9 09:49:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

The January issue of the article is now available so it would be interesting
to get further comments from members.

Previous comments were generally very critical of this Jim Rowe designed
unit and one in particular commented on the non availability of the source
code for some of the projects.

The .asm and hex files are available free from
http://www.siliconchip.com.au/Shop/6 so it would be interesting to hear from
those who are programmers what they think of it.

I do not need to build the unit but down the track may do so just for the
experience and to compare its performance against various HP counters I
have - some people have no sense!!

Merv  VK6BMT