[time-nuts] Ault SW-305 wiring colours

John Nelson honeyway at outlook.com
Thu Jan 10 09:58:06 UTC 2013

>The information below was posted to the list by another member back in
2008. I never used the SW305 power supply with mine and haven't confirmed
these connections, so the "Check before use" is still very good advice:-)<

Hi Nigel and many thanks for that -- thanks also to Tom for the references.
The DMM confirms that your colour code is also correct for mine but I've no
idea what the blue is for, if anything. Maybe Ault just had some six-core
they wanted to use up!

73 John