[time-nuts] Interval Timer Recommendation

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Jan 10 22:14:16 UTC 2013

Yes, the battery on the PM6681 is a real problem, unless you have the
unobtainable calibration program. The program uses the GPIB to perform the
calibration: I have tried to figure out the GPIB commands involved in the
calibration process by looking at the firmware dump... the commands are
clear text. I wasn't able to find anything.