[time-nuts] OT - USB to LPT Adapter - Does it exist?

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 11 16:39:11 UTC 2013

I dont have the reference in front of me but it might just be worth checking
the article archive for the Elektor magazine.....I have a vague feeing I
might have seen something there. Many of their past projects have used the
LPT as a programmable port. There should be an article index on their web
site I think.

Alan
G3NYK