[time-nuts] 1970's flashback

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Jan 13 23:25:54 UTC 2013

I imagine that Mr Hewlett and Mr Packard have been spinning in their
graves for years, seeing what has become of their company. Why anyone
thought it was a good idea to sell off the divisions that made "real"
products and become a PC company is beyond my understanding.

Years ago, I thought HP printers were top rate. I'm not even sure that
is true any more.

Joe Gray
W5JG