[time-nuts] 1970's flashback

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Mon Jan 14 00:01:03 UTC 2013

Their large 'office group' laser printers were excellent -- the last great
printers they made.

Originally sold for $4K on up, you can frequently find them at auction for
under $100 -- they are large but built like a tank.  I have a couple
LaserJet 8000DN's that I purchased from Western Washington University with
100K page counts. Not even broken in.

Dave