[time-nuts] Counter OCXO behaviour

Fabio Eboli FabioEb at quipo.it
Tue Jan 15 15:04:28 UTC 2013

Robert,
I asked the seller for the least expensive way to
send that OCXO here (nothing to lose on a marginal
packaging, let's assume the item is non working)
and he quoted 12USD. I think I must refrain
from spending 20USD (assuming I will be the only
bidder) for a device to be dissected, althoug
I've done worse things with my ebay account :)

If it was a working OCXO I would have happily
bought it, but thinking about it I would not
dissect a working OCXO, for me it would be a crime :)

I will see if he has something interesting (and light)
in other items he listed, maybe I could share shipping
cost between items.