[time-nuts] OCXO DIP

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Wed Jan 16 04:52:08 UTC 2013

I bought a couple to put on the shelf for 'future projects'.  IIRC, they are
square wave, very stable and quite accurate when I tested them.

However, I did no 'formal' measurement of their performance.

My thought was an OCXO reference that I wanted to build for the HP 5315 and
5316 A and B series 100 MHz counters.  5 VDC was my main concern.

I think they will do fine and I can likely put it together without having to
come up with a 'custom' PCB.  Just a 'bread board' approach.

One of these days I need to learn how to 'construct' and order custom PCB's
online as I have been reading about on the list.

Joe