[time-nuts] Adding 10Mhz to Lucent RFTGm XO GPSDO

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:45:17 UTC 2013

Hello nuts,

I have added a 10MHz output to the Lucent GPSDO several times over the last
several years, and have finally documented the modification.  I'm throwing
it out to the public domain for all nuts to enjoy.  If there are any
changes that should be made please let me know.

I have uploaded a MS-Word document to KO4BB's manual site (it should be
under recent uploads).  Or, you can access it from the following link
- http://207.224.127.233/RFTGm/Lucent
RFTGm Modification.doc .

Enjoy,
Skip Withrow