[time-nuts] How far can I push a crystal?

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Fri Jan 18 00:31:53 UTC 2013

If you need a very "clean" signal - what would mean, stable (and
accurate) you'll have to purchase one. There are manufacturers that do
the job for, say, 30 Dollars? if it is a normal cut. If you like to get
a crystal for a specific temperature to build your own oven (to achieve
a very stable frequency) you can use an "SC-cut" - what is propably much
more expensive.

Volker