[time-nuts] WWVB and spectracom 8170 receivers etc

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 20:32:54 UTC 2013

OK a slight update to this email.
I will be darned the 8170 locked up and decoded time after about 4-5 hours
on the east coast!
So there is something going on bias in the BPSK code stream that allows
this to actually happen. So on the transition testing I never left the
clock running this long. Figured it was as advertised.
Regards
One surprised Paul.
WB8TSL