[time-nuts] LPRO testing

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Jan 20 03:08:49 UTC 2013

Hi

I just watch them with a reasonable counter that will give me 0.1 ppm resolution. Since the sweep is fairly fast, you can't have an overly long gate time. The real thing you want to catch is the frequency at each end of the sweep. It waits there long enough that you don't have to go crazy to catch it.

Bob