[time-nuts] "Better" gps antennas than a Symmetricom 58532A

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 21 17:01:37 UTC 2013

Greetings:

I'm contemplating upgrading my GPS antenna.   Does anyone have any suggestions for an antenna that would be significantly better than a Symmetricom 58532A for typical time nuts applications.  (As a side note if I upgrade the antenna I will also upgrade the feed line to LMR style cable or Heliax.)  At this point I don't envision owning any receivers that would use bands other than L1.

Immunity to other transmitters is also a consideration for me, and this may push me towards staying with the 58532A.

Regards
Mark Spencer