[time-nuts] Serial port / Mouse issue (was mentioned in"Thunderbolt Monitor")

Arthur Dent golgarfrincham at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 12:12:55 UTC 2013

Besides the previous mentioned Time-Nuts reference in this thread
to the so-called "psychomouse" problem on November 1, 2010
there was a thread on November 29, 2011 entitled "Unplug T-bolt
before booting up...??" that had most of the information covered here.

Although this problem has been known for years I still haven't made
the change to the laptop I use for testing Thunderbolts and have
gotten used to the occasional surprise of watching the mouse cursor
dart all over the screen. ;-)

-Arthur