[time-nuts] OT, looking for a good science forum

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 05:32:58 UTC 2013

This is by definition Off Topic

I'm looking for a forum where people are about as technically
competent as here but where an amateur scientist can ask questions
like

1) What is a cost effective way to measure temperatures at around -80C
(about the temperature of dry ice)  Thermocouples, NTC thermisters?
2) Is brand X microscope as good as brand Y, they look identical to me.

All I'm finding is either places that cover "science news" or some
forum filled with nonsense about cloning dinosaurs and time travel.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California