[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monito - Another option

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 27 10:20:55 UTC 2013

My answer to this problem was to buy a old IPAQ handheld device on ebay (<$30 including a bluetooth GPS "mouse") and run the PocketPC version of lady heather. You could put the IPAC in its cradle and set it on the bench as a remote monitor, but I gutted it and built it into my cased Thunderbolt.

Robert G8RPI