[time-nuts] Create "measuring-nuts at febo.com" list? [ Was: Re: OT, looking for a good science forum ]

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Jan 27 14:44:43 UTC 2013

If there's interest and we can agree on a charter, I would be happy to
create a "measuring-nuts" (or similar) list at febo.com.

If so, I'd like the charter to be along the lines of "high
signal-to-noise ratio discussion at the serious-amateur level of
scientific measurement tools and techniques," though the words are open
for discussion.

My point is that I don't deal with the size and noise level of a general
science list, but focusing on measurement tools and techniques fits in
well with the other -nuts lists.

Let me know what you think.

John
----