[time-nuts] LRPO-M

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 27 15:17:19 UTC 2013

Fellow time-nuts,

As I am testing through the bunch of LPROs I have been given, I also
have a LPRO-M. It has the part number 102500-002 where as the usual
LPROs has the part number 102500-001.

Does anyone happen to know the difference and expected spec for this one?

So far, all but one has locked up, but one fails with BITE. Current,
frequency, lamp voltage and Crystal EFC all seems reasonable. All these
LRPOs have been discarded with failure, so I will have to look closer to
find the fault, as it doesn't seem to be very obvious in my heat up and
check basic signals, which is my first run-through check.

Cheers,
Magnus