[time-nuts] Needed: The Real Serial USB Fix

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Sun Jan 27 19:28:28 UTC 2013

It came down to startup issues.  If every fifth time the system was turned on it
wouldn't initialize properly and not see an airflow or whatever sensor, it
required the calling of a tech from the test group to come over and get it
going.  We run Labview but it was always a Windows problem as the devices
wouldn't show up in Device Manager.

Peter