[time-nuts] Language -- The eternal barrier

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 08:45:09 UTC 2013

Having recently bought a couple of MV89As I found listed on AmazonUK I
received a feedback request a couple of days ago from the seller and took the
opportunity to point out that whilst one was fine the other was much
noisier than the first, and also in comparison with others I'd previously  bought
elsewhere.

The seller has very kindly provided a solution to my  problem......

---------------
Dear Nigel,

Thank you for your reply.

We are very sorry  for the issue. We suggest that you could wear earphone
to reduce the noise when you use the oscillators.

Sorry for  all the inconvenience again.

Your understanding will be highly  appreciated in advance.

Off topic I know, so apologies for that, but thought others  might enjoy it
too:-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR