[time-nuts] The "auction site"?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Tue Jul 2 14:41:04 UTC 2013

A few years back, some Group Owners, especially of ham lists, outlawed the
mention of eBay, because the concept of selling something to the highest
bidder somehow offended 'the ham ethic' that stuff should go to the 'most
needy or deserving' as measured by some underermined scale.

Pseudonames were found for eBay to evade such nonsense.

YMMV,

-John