[time-nuts] HP E1938A Oscillator

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Fri Jul 5 11:52:32 UTC 2013

Hi Perry, I have had good dealing with Tommy Chou, if anything is broken he will replace it.
But, the E1938's are a bit expensive at the moment.
I am going out on a limb here but the E1938 is about the nicest OCXO I have come across.
Probably some of the more recent stuff would be on par, but the E1938 are pretty darn nice.
There is also some control software for the E1938 on PCR88.com.

-marki