[time-nuts] looking for low-power system for gps ntp timekeeping

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:27:33 UTC 2013

What sort of nanosecond timing PPS interface is available on these boards?
I don't mind hacking a kernel with some oddball PPS patch, but I haven't
done that for years, and if someone told me that distro X worked well with
PPS interface Y out of the box, that would be a big win.

I still don't trust USB for precise PPS timing but folks could convince me
different. Doubt GPIO14 would get there either but I could be educated
there too.

Tim N3QE