[time-nuts] FS: C-MAX CME6005 Receiver ICs

kd0gls at mninter.net kd0gls at mninter.net
Fri Jul 5 21:06:02 UTC 2013

Group,

As Paul S. mentioned in another thread about his recent design, I have for sale
a limited number of C-MAX CME6005 receiver ICs that are surplus to my needs.
They are brand-new, were purchased by myself from an authorized U.S.
distributor who no longer sells them, and are in their original SMT tape
packaging.  The device comes in a SSO16 package having a 0.025-inch lead pitch.
Product information including datasheet and application notes can be found here:

http://www.c-max-time.com/products/showProduct.php?id=2

The cost is $3.50 per device (regardless of quantity) and includes shipping
within the U.S. via a first-class envelope.  PayPal is fine (and preferable) if
you agree to pay the transaction fee.  Quantities are limited, first-come
first-served.  I am not in the habit of selling parts and therefore reserve the
right to amend these terms as necessary.  If interested, please contact me
"off-list" to make arrangements.

It is my hope that these parts will find their way into the hands of hams,
time-nuts and other WWVB users who will put them to good use in their projects.

73,
Brent / KD0GLS