[time-nuts] HP 5370B Leds pulsing slowly, buttons selecting normally, PB LEDS scannning and appears to be reading o/k

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Sat Jul 6 13:14:24 UTC 2013

Most of the Caps I have of that size are around ~1/2 the capacitance but twice the voltage.
I'll go check the dumpster (...err garage) for some old gear that's due to be scrapped.
I am going hate myself if I have to part mule a probably working 8568A/B for a some sort of PSU cap.
Yeah, I see your point about the cap voltage, that hadn't occurred in my electrolytic candidates to me for some reason!
I'll take that one on-board definitely :)

-marki