[time-nuts] +/- TI button on 5370B

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sat Jul 6 15:05:36 UTC 2013

Not only: consider that most time interval counters have a minimum
measurable interval (Racal 2351 is 2ns) and slowly crossing PPSes can
be a problem to measure when they are about to cross. In my opinion it
is always better to displace the PPSes, easily done when using GPSDOs
and by using stable delay lines in other cases. The Racal 2351 has
+/-TI measurement function.