[time-nuts] HP 5370B Leds pulsing slowly, buttons selecting normally, PB LEDS scannning and appears to be reading o/k

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Sun Jul 7 00:24:23 UTC 2013

Yes that is true in Australia, but one has to prove that it is the utility companies fault.
The main problem is we are right across the street for the main transformer for the area.
So, the start of the 240V run for the whole neighbourhood basically.
Our switchbox meter has a voltage function that I checked this morning, the voltage is ~255-258V on all 3 phases.
I will give a call to power Co stating this is not no, but I don't like my chances.

Boo..

-marki