[time-nuts] How dangerous if Rb lamp broken?

MailLists lists at medesign.ro
Tue Jul 9 10:07:17 UTC 2013

In those tough times, since the General Electric reactors melted down at
Fukushima, and still spewing lots of radiation after more than two
years, a radioactive particle detector is a must have - at least for
gamma radiation.
As for beta particles, you can try visual detection. If you don't see
the blue glow in dielectrics (aka Cherenkov radiation) there's still
some hope...