[time-nuts] The word, "Radiation" as a boogieman...

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Tue Jul 9 14:06:32 UTC 2013

Burt,

I agree there is money, but, far more importantly IMO, there is lots of
political power.

IMO, if one assessed risks objectively, biological pathogens are far, far
more dangerous. In fact, I think it's the height of hypocracy when
biologists protest nuclear technology.

Consider which has killed and injured more people: radiation or pathogens?
It's not even close. Pathogens win hands down.

YMMV,

-John