[time-nuts] How dangerous if a Rb lamp broken?

MailLists lists at medesign.ro
Wed Jul 10 06:03:27 UTC 2013

7. RbOs show up on ebay military black market (TM), an ATF sting
operation, hugely overpriced...

8. The war on Rb goes on, hunting for the evil terrorists which
purchased, and intend to use RbOs.

9. Time-n... err. terrorists get a drone visit, with some Hellfires
placed through their chimney.

10. The MII complex is happily counting their profits, while the world
is getting a "safer" place

point 1 correction - it's DHS... not TSA. The TSA goons have still some
time to wait until getting armed. For now they have to please themselves
only with naked pictures, and groping genitalia, of the sheeple.