[time-nuts] Posting Rules

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 15:32:38 UTC 2013

Charles wrote: Please keep your political comments
to yourself and off the list (however humorous you might think they are).  This is simply not the place for them.

Charles,

On the two lists we both subscribe to, you always
seem to have something to say about almost every post.  Often it falls into the category of Mother
says: now don’t forget to do ___________.  (You can fill in the blank space.)   I see you doing this in a very condescending
manner.

On the R-390 list, I’ve forgotten more about the R-390A
receiver than you will ever know.  I was
trained on them, serviced them in the military, developed parts kits for them, wrote
the Y2KR3 manual and have had a number of published technical articles about
them.  At least on the R 390A radio you have
done nothing that I’m aware of and I follow information on it very carefully.

You don’t own or administer this list. All members
have the right to make civil posts of their opinion whether others agree with
them on not.  My mother died many years
ago and I don’t need you to be her replacement.

You have the same privilege of all of us to post
or delete.

Kind Regards,

Perrier