Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Wed Jul 10 18:00:00 UTC 2013

Tritium is very different from radium.  I'm a little out of my field of
expertise here but I think that tritium is mainly a beta source while radium
is a gamma emitter.  Also the body can get rid of tritium if ingested
because it is chemically similar to hydrogen.  I'm sure I will be corrected
if wrong.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com