[time-nuts] Lead acid battery noise levels

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu Jul 11 15:50:05 UTC 2013

A long time ago, when I was concerned about a phase noise issue, I found an
old NBS article. It was on measuring phase noise and included a schematic of
an ultra-low noise amplifier. In that amplifier they used Mercury batteries.
I also glanced at the referenced article, stating NiCad is the lowest noise,
and, NiCads were available for a long time, yet they used Mercury.  Regards
- Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731