[time-nuts] UT+ Software for Linux?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 16:03:29 UTC 2013

Rater then removing the code from the NTP driver, I just run NTP.   If you
have the UT+ running to drive your GPSDO, why not also have it drive an NTP
server?  I had this setup in an Intel Atom powered system untill recently
when the motherboard failed (after many years running 24x7)  Now I am
looking to but Linux and NTP on an ARM system that uses only a couple watts
of power.

This CAN be "plug and go" if you buy a Thunderbolt "complete kit" on eBay
but those are expensive now and my last UT+ was $18 shipped.   I've got
both.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California