[time-nuts] Spectrum Analyzer Suggestions

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon Jul 15 12:57:53 UTC 2013

ARRL did a review of a brand new Rigol spectrum analyzer. (Don't
remember the model # off hand). But for about $1500,you get an analyzer
about the size of the small modern scopes, with warranty. The review
wasn't bad, but the unit had a few minor quirks. Depending on your
application it may work out well.

I'm personally not a fan of the inexpensive Asian stuff, but the price
ranges are getting low enough I admit that I'm looking more seriously now.