[time-nuts] GPSDO - Does it work?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Jul 15 15:37:08 UTC 2013

Just 1 count: either you see -1, 0 or 0, +1. From -1 to +1 there are 2
counts and, unless the clock is affected by a really bad jitter, it is
hard to see more than 1 count of wander in a setup like you did.
Anyway, you need a trusted reference, feeding the counter with a 10MHz
and counting the same 10MHz divided by 2, doesn't tell you anything.