[time-nuts] Specifications of the older PicoSync GPS Engine communication protocol on the RS232 port?

Juha Honkanen juha.honkanen at swipnet.se
Sat Jul 20 05:50:33 UTC 2013

Hi Hui

Yes I had the some trouble. I also thought that PicoSync II software
would work with the older PicoSync but no succes.
I think it might be difficult to get software for the older PicoSync
since it seem to be a OEM model with customised software. However I have
been able to get in contact with FEI's manufacturer Gillam-Fei in
Belgium. They have promised to get back to me with information next
week. Let's hope that they are willing and can offer either the protocol
specifications or an actual simple software to use.

I´ll post back to time-nuts list when I have more info.

/Juha