[time-nuts] Z3801A Freq jumping

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Mon Jul 22 16:32:14 UTC 2013

George,

Looking at your graph, as far as I can see, the EFC jumps appear to be tied to the TI
>From the graph, your hitting +/- ~750ns. Normally, one sees +/- ~50ns. nax
(although one particular basket case I have goes up into the milliseconds occasionally,
It is a defective GPS module, I have proved this by swapping the module with another unit and the fault follows the GPS module.)
I am not sure of the mechanics of how the EFC follows TI, perhaps one of the other members can chime in?

-marki