[time-nuts] testing L1 antenna

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Jul 25 07:48:25 UTC 2013

It is impossible to see something on the spectrum analyzer, I use the
network analyzer (here at work) to test GPS antennas that our
customers send in to have them checked. You can use the spectrum
analyzer but then you must have something that transmits... maybe this
is the only case when a $10 GPS jammer is useful (only for few
seconds, of course).