[time-nuts] HP 10811 update

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:18:42 UTC 2013

NTE is actually a conglomeration of old parts cross reference stuff. Mostly
from the TV and radio days. They consolidated the consumer lines of
Motorola HEP, RCAs SK, and Sylvanias ECG lines to fill out the replacement
device business.

Thats when things could be repaired. So thats the reason the 123a can cover
a wide range. Its sort of  a cross of a cross sort of fits thing.
Don't get me at all wrong with these comments. Glad they are around. But it
is the reality.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL