[time-nuts] Agilent / HP 117A on eBay...

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Fri Jul 26 00:57:07 UTC 2013

Hi Pete, I have a 14" diameter choke ring GPS L1 with a big spike on the top of it, on the peak of the roof :)

That certainly gets some stares!

As the HP antenna is VLF, is the Antenna Huge?

I can't reliably get WWVB in Australia.
Lots of fading etcetera, or I'd be in there like a shot :)

We do have a beer called VB hmmm..

--marki