[time-nuts] Agilent / HP 117A on eBay...

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Fri Jul 26 03:25:22 UTC 2013

I have made a number of effective loop antennas for various frequencies
tuned with variable capacitors going into the gate of a FET.  A large
number of turns on a ferrite rod will tune to 60 KHz and pick up a
good signal if located away from noise sources.  Or you could get a
Hula Loop and paint it orange or silver.