[time-nuts] RS 232

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 15:46:54 UTC 2013

We use 57.6 K

In a message dated 7/26/2013 11:26:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cfharris at erols.com writes:

I guess  that depends on how much speed you want.
Techniques like this work fine up  to 19.2K or so.
Which is what the OP was asking to do, as I  recall.

I generally just use a max232 chip and live with
all of its  warts.

-Chuck Harris